Jameswood belongs to numerous organizations that share our commitment to a fair and competitive market, consumer safeguards, and the highest possible standards of professionalism and quality in the home building and renovation industries.
- Canadian Home Builders Association
- Calgary Region Home Builders Association
- Calgary Region Renovation Council
- Built Green
- RenoMark - Jameswood Homes is proud to be a charter member of RenoMark. To become a member of RenoMark, a renovator has to:
- Be a member in good standing of the CRHBA and abide by its code of ethics
- Provide clients with a detailed, written contract and scope of work for all jobs
- Provide a minimum two year warranty on their work (excluding minor home repair and items that are already covered by a manufacturer's warranty)
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance
- Be covered by WCB and only work with subcontractors who have WCB coverage
- Carry all applicable business licenses
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge of current building codes, permit procedures, safety acts and technical skills, and continually upgrade that knowledge by attending a minimum of four CRHBA builder sessions per year
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite
- Return phone calls to clients within 2 (two) business days
Industry Accreditation & Partnerships
Industry Recognition and Advancement
Jameswood actively encourages and supports the professional development of our people though ongoing training, seminars, workshops and certification programs. We also submit our work to be judged by our peers in award competitions like the Calgary Region Home Builders Association Awards of Excellence and others. See our awards page for more details. And, by working with SAIT Polytechnic and its Centres of Excellence we actively help develop education programs and promote the building industry as a career choice for Albertans.
The point is, we're exceptionally well qualified, well regarded by our clients, associates and suppliers, proud of what we do, and proud to help our community.
"Jameswood has been helping Albertans turn their homes into sources of comfort and pride by producing quality through integrity for 25 years."
Request a quote online today >
We are currently looking for qualified & experienced trades to work with, please fill out our new trade application if you are interested.