You'll find our credentials are impeccable.
- Canadian Home Builders Association
- Calgary Region Home Builders Association
- Renovators Council, Calgary Region Home Builders Association
- Built Green
Jameswood Homes is proud to be a charter member of RenoMark, an initiative launched by the Calgary Region Home Builders Association to identify legitimate home renovators in Calgary.
To become a member of RenoMark, the renovator has to:
- Be a member in good standing of the Calgary Region Home Builders Association.
- Abide by the CRHBA code of ethics.
- Provide clients with a detailed, written contract and scope of work for all jobs
- Provide a minimum two year warranty on work (excluding minor home reapir and items that are already covered by a manufacturer's warranty)
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance
- Be covered by WCB and only work with subcontractors who have WCB coverage
- Carry all applicable business licenses
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge of current building codes, permit procedures, safety acts and technical skills, and continually upgrade that knowldege by attending a minimum of four CRHBA builder breakfast sessions per year
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite
- Return phone calls to clients within 2 (two) business days.
The RenoMark program identifies those renovation companies who understand the value of customer service, who care about the future success of the renovation industry, who conduct their business practices ethically, and who believe in continually educating themselves on current trends, materials and regulations. These are the renovation companies that are in it for the long haul.
For more information on the RenoMark program, please visit www.renomark.ca
Jameswood belongs to organizations that share our commitments to a fair and competitive market, consumer safeguards and the highest standards of professionalism in the home building industry.
We encourage and support the professional development of our people though on-going training, seminars, workshops and certification programs.
We submit our work to be judged by our peers in competitions like the Calgary Region Home Builders Association Awards of Excellence (in which we've been a finalist).
And, by working with SAIT, the Renovators Council and the Centre for Excellence, we actively help develop education programs and promote the building industry as a career choice for young Albertans.
The point is, we're exceptionally well qualified, well regarded by our clients, associates and suppliers, proud of what we do and proud to help our community.
In other words, we think you'll find our credentials are impeccable.